Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cleopatra



One of the most iconic and distinct looks for halloween. Today I am bringing you a Cleopatra makeup tutorial. I am very fond of the outcome. I think that it is very glittery and glamorous but not too over the top for those of you who don't want to scare anyone away! This look can definitely be toned down by just applying regular eyeliner to the water like rather than the golden liquid eyeliner.  I also think that if you wanted to take this look an extra step, adding a brown lip liner and blending it in into the gold lips would make this look a bit more sophisticated and well put together. With a black wig and a gold dress, you are set to head out for a Halloween party, trick-or-treating with your kids, or simply watching scary movies and handing candy out to all the dressed up children. I love Halloween soooo much! It is one of my favorite holidays...probably because I like to dress up and just have an excuse to go crazy with my makeup. Anyways, I hope you really enjoy this look.



No comments:

Post a Comment