Thursday, June 2, 2011

High-Impact Eyes

Are you wanting to make a statement with your makeup? With this makeup no one will be able to not notice you! I realize that this is a bit dramatic but it is totally wearable for a girls night out, trip to the mall, or even out clubbing! I wore this to school even hahaha!


In this picture you can see the beautiful glitter that I have been raving about! The Lorac 3d Liquid Lustre. I am absolutely in love with it. The only other colors I have on my eyes are Mac's Carbon, Gesso, and Soft Brown. I also applied a little bit of eyeliner to accentuate my lashes. 


Here is the entire look so that you can get a better idea of what it looks like once it's all put together. On my lips I am wearing Mac's Fleshpot.

If you would like to see how I created this look please watch my step-by-step tutorial.






Have a wonderful rest of your day and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment