Monday, June 20, 2011

Imats 2011 Pasadena

Aren't you all just so excited for IMATS?!?! I know I ammmmmm! I am finally going to get myself a Zuca bag which will make my makeup jobs just so much easier! I think that I am just going to go all out and spend loads of money and then not buy any makeup for like the next 3 years (Ha ha ha). This will be my first year attending so I don't even know what to expect. All I know is that it is going to be amazing!

The one thing that sucks is that I am going to have to drive for hours in LA traffic after waking up at 5:30 AM just to get there. I am in no way a morning person, let me tell you.

Anyways, if any of you are going to IMATS you should definitely let me know and say hello :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment