Saturday, July 30, 2011

Calling all Harry Potter Fans!

For the premiere of Harry Potter I wore this look and I totally love it! It gave me an excuse to do glitter-tastic makeup and wear it in public without getting weird stares! I would say that this look is medium difficulty for those who are brave enough to rock this look.



Here is a list of the products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion - Eden
Bright red matte eyeshadow
mufe no. 92
Nyx Mellow Yellow
Lit Vegas
Inglot 318 Matte

Face:
Nars Copacabana
Mac Truth & Light Cooling Powder
Mac Shadowey
Tarte Peaceful 12 hour blush

Lips:
Mac Confident

Brushes
Mac 217
Mac 219
Mac 239
Crown Concealer Brush
Sonia Kashuk Flat Shader Brush
Sonia Kashuk Bent Liner Brush
Elf Concealer Brush

I hope you guys all enjoyed the movie. I'd love to hear what you thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment