Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Impressions : Makeup Forever Wild & Chic Collector Case

Hello Beauties!

I am back with a first impressions/review on a limited edition Makeup Forever collector case. It really appealed to me because of the wide variety of products. Yes, this case is pretty dang expensive BUT if a lot of these products are ones you have thought about buying then maybe it is worth it for you. Because it is a limited editiong Sephora online exclusive it can only be found on the Sephora website.

Click here to view/purchase!
Price: $330

Yes, I realize that the price seems a bit steep but for the amount of products you are receiving it is quite a steal. Also, if you ever come across discount codes to sephora, I would recommend using them for something such as this to get as much of a discount as you can. I purchased this during the Friends & Family Sale making the total $260. I also think that this would make an excellent gift for a daughter for Christmas!

To see the products in action and to hear more about this products watch my First Impressions Video!



On to the swatches!



 The finish on these were very nice. They were not matte and had a slight satin finish to them. They felt very creamy and long-lasting.

I actually found that the although the aqua creams were very creamy and had a nice consistency, the application was quite blotchy when applied to the skin.
 The Star Powder did not show up as white on the skin, the golden/pink opalescence is what came through.


 I was very dissapointed in how unpigmented the black Aqua Eyes looked on the skin. Both the Aqua Eyes and Aqua Liner are extremely waterproof though! (:

This is a beautiful highlighter. I would recommend it for deeper skin tones. This would work well if you mixed it in with your foundation for an all over luminous glow.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments down below.

Have a wonderful week!
Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment