Thursday, November 24, 2011

Inexpensive Holiday Palette (Great for gifts)

Watch this to see my full review (:


I came across this very nifty palette on hautelook. For those of you who are not familiar with that website, it is basically a site with flashsales that last 24-72 hours. They have items that are up to 90% off (only when it's a REALLY good deal). They have decent prices and shipping is usually about $5.00.

Here is an invite link in case you are interested!
Click here!

Anyways, this palette caught my eyes because of the beautiful colors. When I looked up this palettes pricing I found out that it is actually on sale right now for $16.00!! That is incredible for such high quality eyeshadows.


The palette is gorgeous and the colors are so festive!! If you have a friend who is a makeup lover or you just want to have that perfect palette for any holiday party, I recommend checking this one out!

Where you can find this palette: Click here!

We can't forget about swatches!!


Talk to you all very soon (:

P.S - Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with warmth, love, and delicious food!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment