Friday, September 30, 2011

QVC : All good things must come to an end!

For the past month, as many of you know, I have been working with QVC network at L.A Live as the hair and makeup artist for the models. Let me tell you, I have had more than a wonderful time and am so sad that it is over. All of the dreadful two to three hour drives there and back were definitely worth it. I gained some knowledge about what it is like to work on a live TV show and more importantly gained some amazing new friends. In a way I am relieved to have a little more free time (AKA study time) but I will definitely keep a space in my heart for so many of the wonderful people I have met along the way! Here are some of the gorgeous models I have had the opportunity to work with. I did the makeup for all of these girls over the span of the nine dates I worked.
Ambreal: Some of you may recognize her from America's Next Top Model! Me and her have become so close now!







Cora: My mom says she looks Sandra Bullock! Bahaha

Emily:



Brittany:

Martha:


 Casey





Heather






Kate


Nora

I do hope QVC comes back because I truly enjoyed my time with the crew, the hosts, and the models. Everyone was so wonderful. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or leave a comment down below.

Have a wonderful week everybody! (:
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment