Sunday, September 4, 2011

VMA's Makeup Highlights

VMA's are always a showcase for not only amazing fashion but makeup. Here are a few of your favorite stars rocking makeup from EEK! to chic :)

Neutrals:
 Beyonce has been really favoring a neutral eye and boy, does she work it! I think that her pregnant radiant glow definitely has added a sparkle to her. Congrats Beyonce!
 Britney Spears is very much in the eye of the public with many of her new releases. To be honest, I was not and am not impressed with her hair, makeup, or outfit. Sorry Brit!
 What can I say? Katie Holmes has the most beautiful skin. Her flawless skin was allowed to show through due to the subtle-ness of the rest of her makeup.
 Selena Gomez definitely left the focus on her dress which was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. Love, love, love it. If I were her makeup artist I would have gone with more of a cat eye to elongate her eyes.
Miley Cyrus is very beautiful. I think that her true beauty isn't being shown here due to those blinding lashes! They are crooked making her eyes look a bit crooked. If a lighter set of lashes were to be used she would have looked much more flawless.
 Kim is usually seen with lots of dark black eyeshadow and smokey eyes. She really wanted to go with a softer look for this even and it looks fabulous on her.

Sparkle:
 Jessie J is definitely the most playful of the bunch. I am thinking that I see some Satin Toupe eyeshadow by Mac in the crease and smoked out underneath. Her entire outfit was so just wild and I loved that she made her broken leg work for her.
Snooki's makeup is just so much fun! Any tutorial requests for this?? Anyone??? :)

Bright Pink Lips:
There is nothing that I love more than a bright pink  from either of these two musical artists!

 Katy Perry has always been one of my favorite people and I think that she always finds a way to WOW the crowd. Look at this dress! Although I love so many of the other outfits, I find hers to be the most unique.

 Nicki Minaj also has a note-worthy dress. So amazing! Is she wearing like a bird puppet shoe?!?!?

Great Lashes:

 Adele always has amazing, long lashes. She isn't afraid to play up her makeup!
I think that Demi Lovato's eyelashes fit her the best. She looks glamorous with the big, curly hair, long eyelashes, and sparkly dress.

Sorry about the lateness of this post. I hope this sends some inspiration your way whether it is for a day at school or a night out with the girls.

Have a wonderful week,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment