Monday, December 5, 2011

Nicki Minaj Viva Glam Promo Makeup Tutorial



I don't know if any of you know this but Nicki Minaj is teaming up with MAC to release a new shade to the Viva Glam line. I don't know about you but I am extremely excited! Her infamous pink lip is always talked about in the beauty world. Finally we will be able to buy a true Nicki Minaj Pink. I recreated the look that I saw in the promo pictures with Ricky Martin.


I did my best recreating the makeup she wore in this picture. I added a few of my own touches to it but it still holds that shocking green lid and bright pink lip.





Products Used:
Eyes: Urban Decay "Eden" Primer Potion
Nyx "Milk" Jumbo Pencil
Mac "Bitter" Eyeshadow
Mac "Gesso" Eyeshadow
Inglot 337 Matte (Light Crease)
Inglot 327 Matte (Dark Crease)
Inglot 05 AMC Shine Eyeshadow
Inglot 70 AMC Eyeshadow
Mac "High Def Cyan" Chromographic Pencil
Mac "Blacktrack" Fluidline

Face:
Diorskin Nude Foundation
Bobbi Brown "Porcelain" Creamy Concealer"
Mac "Light" Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
NYC "Sunny" Bronzer
Nars "Desire" Blush
Benefit "Watts Up" Highlighter

Lips:
Mac Viva Glam "GaGa" Lipstick
Mac "Process Magenta" Chromographic Pencil


Thanks so much for stopping by (: If you have any questions don't be afraid to leave a comment.

Happy Holidays!! :)

Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment