Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas time! (:

This year has come and gone so quickly! I want to apologize for the lack of posts. I am going through a pretty difficult time in my life. I am trying to keep myself motivated to continue blogging for you. The other night I went to a show and I wore this makeup. I had an extra hour on my hands so I decided to go all out. I would have recorded a tutorial but it was way after the sun went down! If many of you like it, I will definitely make a video teaching how to get this gorgeous holiday-inspired makeup.





Products Used:
Face
  • Diorskin Nude Liquid Foundation
  • Mac "Light" Mineralize Skinfinish Setting Powder
  • NYC "Sunny" Bronzer
  • Nars "Orgasm" Blush
Eyes
  • Nyx "True Gold" Jumbo Pencil (Base)
  • Urban Decay "Half Baked" Eyeshadow (Gold eyeshadow under glitter)
  • Lit "Vegas" Glitter (Gold Glitter on lid)
  • Makeup Forever No.92 Eyeshadow (Bottom lash line)
  • Urban Decay "Naked" Eyeshadow (Crease)
  • Urban Decay "Buck" Eyeshadow (Crease)
  • Urban Decay "Virgin" Eyeshadow (Inner corner highlight)
  • Mac "Blacktrack" Fluidline (Gel liner)
Lips
  • Nothing! If I were to add a lipstick it would either be Mac's Creme De Nude or Makeup Forever's Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in the color Moulin Rouge
I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

Kelly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I will be copying this look! :)

    ReplyDelete