Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cranberry Glitz Holiday Makeup

Hello Beauties!




I am back with a much-requested glittery makeup tutorial. This is very inspired by the Christmas season. This year I am just SO excited for Christmas to return. As soon as December 1st hit I put up my mini white tree up and decorated it even (Haha!). Anyways, here are a few pictures, product list, and a video tutorial on how to recreate this look.







Products Used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay "Eden" Primer Potion
Nyx "Pure Gold" Jumbo Pencil
Inglot 525 AMC
Matte cranberry shade - Crown palette
Makeup Forever No. 311
Matte cream shade - Crown palette
Lit Glitter Base
Lit "Vegas" glitter
YSL waterproof eyeliner
Mac "Blacktrack" Fluidline

Face:
NYC "Sunny" bronzer
Nars "Orgasm" blush
Mac "Silver Dusk"

Lips
Milani "Classy Nude"  HD Advanced lip color
Mac "Kiss Me Quick" Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
Makeup Forever "Moulin Rouge" Lip Colour Intense lipstick
MAC "Scan-Delicious" Kissable Lip Colour

Happy Holidays everyone!! No matter what holiday you celebrate, I hope you spend this time with your family and friends

Kelly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i was searching and reading through different blogs. And i must say, I LOVE your hair. It's freaking amazing!

    I'm new, and I was hoping when you have time you could check out my blog

    http://msjanededios.blogspot.com/

    Thank you =)

    **11 Ms. Jane 11**

    ReplyDelete