Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flawless Foundation For Cheap!

Hey everyone :)
Today I posted a video describing the best drugstore foundation routine. The Revlon Colorstay is a product I highly recommend and use on a daily basis. I would say if there is one thing to buy out of all of the products I used, that would be the one. Here is the video, check it out :) My last blog post speaks about a few of the products that I use in this tutorial so if you just scroll down you can see a little more detail on my overall view on these products (and you can also learn how to make your makeup stay on all during those hot summer days or night hehe)!


 Click here to watch it! :)

The Products Used:
Revlond Beyond Natural Face Primer
Revlon Colorstay in the color 110 Ivory
Loreal Bare Naturals Translucent Poweder
Elf Undereye Concealer and Highlighter
Maybelline Mousse concealer in the color Light01

These are all amazing products that will save you so much at the end of the day! My biggest recommendation would be to buy the Revlon Colorstay Foundation and Beyond Natural primer but I do think that the Mac studio finish concealers are the best of the best when it comes to blemishes and under eye circles. So if there was one thing from a higher brand that you could afford, I would pick that! Unless you're trying to hide giant pores, any transclucent powder is going to do the job whether you choose Loreal, Sonia Kashuk, or expensive brands like Makeup Forever :)

I hope you all found this very helpful! Stay tuned for my next video which is flawless eyebrows using all drugstore products! Yay for saving money!

I hope you all have a beautiful rest of your day or night (whatever time it is when you are reading this hehe)

Money saving and flawless skin....Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment