Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inexpensive Eyebrows!

Hello everyone!

I realize that along with my last video/blog post on my inexpensive foundation routine it seems that I am doing a lot of drugstore based tutorials. The reason for that is because I have always been the kind of shopper that looks for the best items to buy at a low price that is still good quality. I have been doing this for  years so I know a lot about what to buy and what to stay away from. Today I will be sharing my favorite inexpensive/drugstore products that will create absolutely flawless eyebrows! These are products that I use on myself every single day. I don't find it necessary to pay so much more for higher brands when there are cheaper items that work just as well.

Here is the video of me showing you how to achieve these perfect eyebrows step by step :)


The first product I use is the Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown. This is a great color for those of you who have blond, dirty blond, and maybe even light brown. Those of you with a medium brown hair I would use the Dark Brown color. For those of you with black hair, do NOT use black!! Some people look good using a black pencil but it can just make your eyebrows look very unnatural. This product can be found at just about any drugstore, Wal Mart, Target, and even Ulta.

The elf products I use can be found at target. If the target near you doesn't carry it (which is unlikely), you can also buy these products on the elf website. You can't go wrong with $1 makeup right?!?! Ha Ha Ha.
The second product I use in the video is the elf eyebrow kit. This isn't a necessary product if you have an eyeshadow that is a little bit lighter than your natural brow hair color. This product just happens to be the perfect color with my skin complexion and hair color. It also happens to cost less than most eyeshadows which is nice. I use the color Medium.
The Final product I use in the video is the elf wet gloss lash&brow clear mascara. This helps to comb your eyebrow hairs in the right direction as well make each individual hair a bit more visible to help acquire a more natural looking eyebrow.
As always, you can comment or message me with any questions you may have about any of the products/steps mentioned.
I hope you all leave your house tomorrow with perfect eyebrows hehe :)

One dollar makeup and flawless eyebrows...Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment