Friday, April 29, 2011

DIY Prom Perfect Nails :)

Hooray!!!
Today I finally reached 100 subscribers on Youtube! I know many of you are thinking "Wow, that's nothing..." but to me this is huge! I am just so happy that I can reach out to all of your sparkling hearts and teach you new things to not make your makeup stand out, but you! I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you who have subscribed and have supported me :)

Next, I'm sure you all watched the royal wedding. How absolutely gorgeous was Kate Middleton's dress?!? I am in looove! It is so perfect for her, classy yet chic. She is absolutely beautiful isn't she? Wouldn't you just love to be the one that gets to do her makeup on that day! I bet he/she was so nervous! Ha Ha Ha




Today i made a video (Yayyyy!!!) about how to get salon looking nails in the comfort of your own home :) These french manicured nails are perfect for prom, weddings, special events, and of course just to keep our pretty little hands lookin pretty :)

Here is the video







The products I used in this video:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Nail Strengthening Base/Top Coat
OPI Sweet Heart Nail Polish
Wet N' Wild White Nail Polish (this was only 94 cents at target!!)
OPI Nicole Drying Drops
Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
Scotch Tape

As always you don't need the exact products I used. You just need a white nail polish, a top coat, scotch tape, and maybe a neutral color to paint for the background (but you don't even NEED that). I hope you all try this out and save loads of $$$ from salons!

 Royal Weddings and Prom Nails....Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment