Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prom time! :)

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having just a fabulous week :)
I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I made a tumblr account. I plan to use this as more of a personal blog so that I can keep all of you updated on my everyday life :)
The link to that is http://kellyaeveryday.tumblr.com/

Moving on...It's almost the end of the semester for me and is now prom season for all of you highschoolers! How exciting is that?? :) I didn't go to prom because I didn't have many friends that went when I was in highschool but I'm sure it will be a memorable event that you will all always think back on :) Make sure to take lots and lots of beautiful photos! I feel like most of the fun of prom is getting ready beforehand. I love having an excuse to get all pretty-ed up for a special even. If I could give all of you one tip (if you're doing your own makeup), use a matte finish foundation and put on more than you normally would. You want your photos to come out flawless and a foundation with any sheen to it will make you look sweaty & oily. As always, I recommend the Revlon Colorstay because of its longevity, matte finish, inexpensive price, and because you can buy the formula made for YOUR skin (oily or dry).
Speaking of prom season, I did the sweetest girl's makeup and hair today. She looked absolutely beautiful! She totally could have gone to prom without any makeup and looked just as beautiful though. It was just so much fun because she was so sweet and so funny! I am not so sure if she wants me posting pics of her face up on here but I will show the pic of her taylor swift inspired hair :)

Here is the Taylor Swift picture I referred to

And here is my creation!

How beautiful is her hair!!!

Anyways, I hope you all continue to have a beautiful spring time and a wonderful day :)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment