Monday, May 9, 2011

Quick tip: How to prevent gel liner from drying out

Hello my beautifulz!
I hope you are all doing fantastic :)
I wanted to make a post about how to prevent your gel liners from drying out. Mac fluidline is so infamous for its lack of longevity. In the past, I've only been able to use about half of the pot before it drys out! I have heard that the Bobbi Brown gel liner lasts much, much longer so you might be interested to check that out
My little quick tip from preventing gel liners from drying is honestly so simple and easy to remember! all you have to do is place the gel liner face down on the (clean) surface you are working on. This will prevent air from directly hitting the product, further preserving the liquid in it.
(kind of like this but with the lid off of course!)

Another way of restoring your already dried out gel liners is to add eye drops to them. I have personally never done it but I've heard that it works quite well. If you execute this little quick tip into your everyday routine your gel liner is bound to last you for such a long time!

Here is a video explaining this process a little more clearly :)



Hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions please message me.

Stay beautiful!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment