Sunday, May 22, 2011

Vintage Floral Nails

Within the past few months I have been completely in love with trying new things with my nails. Today I came up with a design that I am quite proud of!
It's totally inspired by vintage floral design!

Here are the products I used to achieve this:
Essie Turquoise & Caicos
Essie Borrowed & Blue
Essie Tart Deco
Wet N' Wild Everybody Loves Redmond
Nicole by O.P.I One Time Lime
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Here are the steps to achieve this look:
1. Mix Essie Turquoise & Caicos with Essie Borrowed & Blue to get that light vintage green color.
2. With the end of a paintbrush make medium sized dots with Essie's Tart Deco (Light peachy/pink color)
3. With a small paintbrush paint a red line on top of the circle, below it, and one from the middle out.
4. Wipe that brush off & reuse with a green shade (One Time Lime) to paint the leaves.
5. Let dry & apply top coat!

I know this is probably a little confusing but it is easier than you think! This design isn't supposed to look absolutely perfect so don't stress it!

If anyone tries this look please send pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment